Friday, April 1, 2016

Sequels...and why I hate them (Coming Soon!)

Toy Story 4
Incredibles 2
Finding Dory
Princess Diaries 3
Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

The list literally goes on because there are probably more I didn't even list on here. There are a bunch of sequels coming out this year and the years after, and while it may give many people joy seeing their favorite classic stories or characters hit the big screen once again, I can't bring myself to love the hype. Even when it comes to movies like The Incredibles, which was indeed an incredible feature, knowing that it has a sequel coming out has me groaning internally.

Coming soon to my movie blog, I am going to make my first post about a full fledged opinion involving movies. That in particular, is sequels....and why I hate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY HUSBAND WON'T FIT (EP. 1-5)

Check out my first installment of my 3-part breakdown of this Japanese series. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for updates. Thank you! https://w...