Sunday, May 27, 2018

YOUTUBE & SUMMER BREAK (Blog Update)

Hello reader, this is not a movie review. This is not a rant.
This is a post talking about the latest news that involves this blog.

YOUTUBE
It is official that I have gathered the courage to post videos on Youtube to promote my reviews. I have very little experience with video editing, so clearly the videos will not be elaborate. They are not long either, they just address the movie I have reviewed and where you can read them.

This can be beneficial for people who have not seen my work yet, because they can come across my video and spend only seconds of their time getting to know my blog and become a fan. That's what I hope at least.

You can find my youtube channel at: Garnet Jen. Here is a link to my latest video below, so you can be certain you're on the right channel.

Deadpool 2 Review Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPSrrN32Uxo

HOW TO PROMOTE
Speaking of promoting, I'm really interested in reaching more people with my blog. This is something that I really love doing, but I feel I can achieve more than what I have accomplished so far. If anyone has any advice on how to gain more page views, how to edit better, and so forth it would be appreciated. You can leave tips in the comments.


SUMMER BREAK
Due to personal reasons, I will not be able to review anything between June 3 to July 8. I understand that this is a very big gap, especially during the summer time when most people are free all day, every day, but this cannot be changed. I will miss posting for a while, but I will be back before you know it. Until then, if anyone has suggestions on movies you'd like to see after my break, let me know in the comments.


That's all the news I have. Thank you for reading and your support!

MY HUSBAND WON'T FIT (EP. 1-5)

Check out my first installment of my 3-part breakdown of this Japanese series. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for updates. Thank you! https://w...