Thursday, September 24, 2015

COLLEGE LIFE (Sorry for delay)

This is a brief message, apologizing to every supporter of mines who has noticed how inconsistent I've been with my publishings. Four weeks ago, I started college. I am currently living in a dorm and my only form of communication with the internet (besides phone) is on my terribly slow laptop and the computers at my campus library. Thus, from this point, my critics are likely to be published less swiftly but I promise you, I will still provide you with the great quality it deserves. In fact, to make up for this, I'm thinking about doing a separate blog documenting my adventures on campus! I have much to go through and not enough time to do it in for this message, however, I will set up a day of the week where I can just release my feelings on what has transpired throughout every week. Hopefully, this idea is a popular one and I can not only critic movies but critic...my college life? (IDK) Anyways, thanks for supporting me all this time and I will talk to you soon!

P.S Not sure where a movie theater is around my area. I am currently living in Connecticut and I've never been in this state for this long before. I'll have to look for a theater soon or find a site to shows free movies that are in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY HUSBAND WON'T FIT (EP. 1-5)

Check out my first installment of my 3-part breakdown of this Japanese series. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for updates. Thank you! https://w...