Saturday, September 26, 2015

Netflix (New idea!)

When I began this movie critic blog- in fact, when I first started making reviews on my Facebook account, I originally stuck to reviewing whatever was on Netflix (an on demand American provider of streaming media). Aside from the fact that I didn't focus much of my attention to movies in current theaters, there was nothing different about the job I was doing then and the job I am doing now.

And so, I would find it to be beneficial for my audience if I start posting movie reviews from Netflix. I have an app for Netflix on my phone so I can easily pull up their movies.

I already made my decision that this is what I will do, but if in the long run this method does not please you or seems overly complicated, I will stop.

P.S Still going to do my life in my college as well. Planning on doing my first post either today or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY HUSBAND WON'T FIT (EP. 1-5)

Check out my first installment of my 3-part breakdown of this Japanese series. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for updates. Thank you! https://w...