Sunday, March 31, 2019

Time for a New Start (UPDATE)


I mentioned in my previous post regarding my departure from my Google+ account that I would review at least one more movie, however things have been so busy at university (especially since it's the final semester for me and I need to make that top priority) that I haven't had time to review what I wanted to. On that note, I'm shutting this blog down completely. I'll leave it up for you to re-read some of my work if you wish before it goes away, but don't expect me to post any movie reviews or anything of the sort anymore on here.

My opinion still stands though on wanting to pursue this blogging but on a different website. I'm currently looking on sites like Wix, Wordpress, and even Youtube to see which works best with me- which ones I'm willing to dedicate my time to the most.

I'm thinking to increase my view count, I have to do something youtube related because it may make things easier for people to check out my stuff without the hassle of scrolling to read all of these words upon words.

If you want to follow my journey, you can follow my youtube account at: Garnet Jen (my profile photo has a drawing of a girl with blue hair and cat ears) or you can follow me on Instagram at: Ifanis118 where you can see me post more regularly about my reviews and my life in general.

I'm hoping this hiatus will stop around the end of April, because a movie I really want to review is Avengers: Endgame and I need to do big justice for a movie that will be the end of the Marvel era. I cannot guarantee that it will happen, but I will do my best to make it happen.

Anyways, this is Garnet Jen signing off from Google Blogger. Thank you for your undying support. I hope to see you as my follower on other sites, and I will make it my mission to teach myself how to review even better than before. What adventures awaits....

FOLLOW ME AT:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYG2XXPhgiQBpPGx61gr0HA?view_as=subscriber

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ifanis118/

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY HUSBAND WON'T FIT (EP. 1-5)

Check out my first installment of my 3-part breakdown of this Japanese series. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for updates. Thank you! https://w...