Monday, August 22, 2016

NEW ADDRESS!

Starting on August 24, I will change my blogspot address to: Garnetjen118.blogspot.com

It is NO LONGER: Garnetjen123. The numbers have changed to my birthdate.

Therefore, you must use Garnetjen118.blogspot.com to find this site from now on.
Excuse me for the change, but I believe it's for the best.


I am so happy to receive all of this attention for my work, I couldn't be more grateful. Unfortunately, I will be returning to my school campus soon, therefore my reviews may come about less often.

However, I will still check on this often in case anyone would like to send me some movie requests and I promise I will get to each of them as soon as I can.

P.S I really want to start a Youtube channel, but don't have the material for it to make my videos look decent. All I have is my laptop...should I do it anyway?



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY HUSBAND WON'T FIT (EP. 1-5)

Check out my first installment of my 3-part breakdown of this Japanese series. Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for updates. Thank you! https://w...